"some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." cs lewis

25.10.11

lattes, autumn, and growing up.

i've officially turned my table at Java Garden into my 
own personal desk. 
scattered papers, laptop charger, blank cd's, camera equipment,
and coffee cover the surface. 


i have realized this is the first time in a long time i've
been able to sit and breath. 
with an hour left before i have to pick up my little sister from school, 
i'll take this opprotunity to blog. 
(of course i have another internet open; uploading pictures from my other job)
ah yes, i think i'm just recently realizing what it's like being a grown up.
it's not as scary as i thought it would be.
sure, being 10 is a lot more fun. but i've got my little sister, jules to re-live being a kid.



this is my favorite time of the year.
october-december.
it's especially my favorite time of the year with my 
new found love of photography.








"don't you love New York in the fall? It makes me wanna buy school supplies. 
I would send you a bouquet of newly sharpened pencils if I knew your name and address. On the other hand, this not knowing has its charms"
 -you've got mail.






No comments:

Post a Comment